:: Re: [unSYSTEM] from Tahria square, …
Author: Mike Gogulski
To: System undo crew
New-Topics: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin.org Press Centre, [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin.org Press Centre
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] from Tahria square, Cairo
Hey Amir,

I'm not suggesting putting on a fake act, or moderating or dumbing down
your message at all.

What I do suggest is that you can make your communication vastly more
effective by not alienating significant chunks of your audience --
including an ex-gf of mine, who wrote be saying just that. These are
simple things to do, really: when you find you're speaking at the same
time as another guest, stop and wait for the moderator's cue; don't make
the same point twice in the same appearance; don't interrupt other guests.

I actually loved how you started the whole thing off. She asked a fairly
"blah" question and you came out like wildfire proclaiming the second
coming, that was brilliant, and the technique of getting your own
message in despite not being asked for some given response is a well
known one. To add to the short list above, there was an instance in
which you answered a different question to the one asked, without
addressing the original question at all.

If you're reading me as thinking you should take some of your heart out
of it, not at all. You've got a great heart, and if I feel can lend some
assistance to connecting yours with the hearts of others (especially via
mass media), I feel obliged to give it a try.

Peace,
Mike