:: Re: [unSYSTEM] from Tahria square, …
Author: Mike Gogulski
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] from Tahria square, Cairo
Amir, you hit a lot of the key points and hit them very well during the
segment. For that, congrats and thanks.

But I gotta complain, too. If I had to score your performance on the
show, I'd give you an A or A- for content, and an F for delivery and
presentation. You (and by extension us, bitcoin, the whole freakin'
planet, &c) would benefit massively from some coaching by folks who have
"done media" before, especially in the political sphere, which is where
you're now operating.

I hope you'll take this from me in the spirit I mean it. I'm happy to
provide some of that coaching myself (and explain the reasoning behind
it), and I think I can get a couple other people interested in donating
a few hours to the work as well.

Peace,
Mike