:: Re: [unSYSTEM] from Tahria square, …
Author: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] from Tahria square, Cairo
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013, Amir Taaki wrote:

> Thanks. There is a Bitcoin press wave going on now. Been having TV crews
> here all week at the squat. It's important to show good things coming
> out of squats to the world.

yep. very good call. just remember that air time is always very limited
and there is always need to make a clear choice about the points you are
putting forward, those that are more pertinent and effective.

if you like, please share my contact with journalists interested, I'm
also available for interviews and will be talking about Bitcoin next in
Rome (within the Pirate Party campaign) and then in Napoli.

I'm off to Tahrir square now, media is not mentioning it at all, which
is kind of crazy, but there is a demonstration planned today with a
forecast of 10k thousand participants, people here call it "the day of
rage".

now I'm off to it, trying to understand what the media is not telling
us, but not before posting you the article I promised (next topic)

ciao