:: Re: [Frei0r] [Mlt-devel] build erro…
Author: salsaman
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
CC: mlt-devel, Carl Karsten
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] [Mlt-devel] build error
IMO, for normal daily builds, configure and m4 should *not* be
included - you need to run autogen.sh to create these.

Versioned releases should be built with "make dist" or equivalent, and
should contain configure, m4, Makefile.in, etc.

- At least, that is the way it is organised for LiVES, and I've never
had any complaints regarding this :D

Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman