:: Re: [Frei0r] "rgbnoise" plugin
Author: Janne Liljeblad
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] "rgbnoise" plugin
> modesty makes you always good :^) I guess frei0r was a learning
> experience for many of us so far, be it for the technical and
> mathematical details or the social interaction or walking the road of a
> rather ambitious goal: sharing a common architecture among different
> applications. We all have something to learn here (unless you have been
> hanging around LADSPA for a while, then there might be some dejavus...)

Yeah, I believe Frei0r has been successful in sharing a common
architecture among many apps precisely because it does not try to
achieve too much, it just provides a way to apply some function on
your RGB data.

Here's the last patch on this series, it moves the multiplication by
127.0 from once per every channel value function to initialization,
saving 3 * pix_count multiplications per frame.

This patch applies on top of the previous:
0001-Fix-RGBNoise-to-be-real-time.patch    patch.