:: Re: [Frei0r] "rgbnoise" plugin
Author: Jaromil
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] "rgbnoise" plugin
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012, Janne Liljeblad wrote:

> You're (probably) correct on all these points. I'm just not good
> enough of a C programmer to contest your assertions.

modesty makes you always good :^) I guess frei0r was a learning
experience for many of us so far, be it for the technical and
mathematical details or the social interaction or walking the road of a
rather ambitious goal: sharing a common architecture among different
applications. We all have something to learn here (unless you have been
hanging around LADSPA for a while, then there might be some dejavus...)

ciao