:: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity…
Author: asbesto
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 02:33:37PM +0200, Jean-No?l Montagne' wrote:

> No it not a fake, I have seen many times theese cars running in Nice
> for demo. They use air tank with 350 bar of pressure.
> http://www.mdi.lu/airpod.php

> >termodinamically speaking, this is a big fake (air compressed
> >cars and so on) :)

you saw them with your eyes? Because I know this site from about
2 years and it's every time at a "test" level...

and doing some calculation about pressure, power and costs of this
air system it come out that a similar car will do only a few meters
with 200 liters of compressed air... (I can't recover now the
calculation we made some months ago, sorry)

So I'm very skeptical about this :)

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]