:: Re: [Bricolabs] Open Space Aarhus o…
Author: kranenbu
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Open Space Aarhus opens its doors
Wow, the good things coming out of Karachi! We should tell Obama that! :)

Short update from my side;

As Council, the internetofthings.eu is going really well, and IoT is
sinking in we are getting questions from industry and institutions. In
order to cater to that we are launching a consultancy
theinternetofpeople.eu
IoP
with real, regaular consultants coming from egov and big corporations.
Up this month.

We have three propositions

- how can we help you to identify yourself in a IoT reality of full
tracebility and transparancy
- how can values and ethics be embedded in products and services
- how can we assist you in your business getting networked - and help you
to make new business models

We will ask regular fees and
- send work requests to council and brico
- hope to make money so we can invest in our own projects
- aim to become a global player

Council will remain a kind of daily paper and event co organizer
IoP will spread the sharing and collaborating power of IoT as bringing end
user agency to mission critical services. It will also make money
oldschool.
A third line is brewing. At SHARE Belgrade it became apparent that people
from Pirate Party, Pirate Bay, (and I think also from anon) are converging
with a lot of thought that has emerged from brico and other places and as
the forces of competition are regrouping and not plan to leave blowing a
kiss, we need a good story that is better then the hippie iteration of the
60s, the antiglobalization movement of the end of 90s and blogging - look
what I can say and where I can say it! - I hope we can find some way of
lighly organizing,

greetings, Rob