:: Re: [dyne:bolic] live boot problems
Author: Holger Beetz
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] live boot problems
In the end I can not comment on any S3-based GPUs but NVidia will
cause problems with the vanilla dyne3 CD until Jaromil steps in and
releases a new build both with a newer Kernel and a newer Mesa
version. AFAIK he also wanted to add a Xorg framebuffer configuration
as fallback which should work pretty much with any hardware out there.

Until then you need to use the nomodeset kernel param to disable Novueau so far.

HTH,
Holger