:: [Bricolabs] technoshamanism chatroo…
Author: victoria sinclair
New-Topics: [Bricolabs] moving forest 2012 london - your participation - acts of creative resistance
Subject: [Bricolabs] technoshamanism chatroom - saturday
hey there

quick email to say that at 9pm uk time sat we will be using the bricolabs
irc chatroom to have a discussion about technoshamanism - so if you are
able to join us that would be great

you need to go to freenode.net and log into (hashtag) bricolabs

it may be necessary for you to enable chatzilla to get this to work
then you just sign as as whatever user you would like to

if anything changes i will let you know and its likely we will send out a
confirmation of times on friday some time

hope to see you then!

vicky

--
Victoria Sinclair
Project Manager Generate Project and founder ArcSpace Manchester