:: Re: [Bricolabs] Event in Middle Eng…
Author: victoria sinclair
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Event in Middle England
Hey Bronac and Bricos!

Thanks for this info and link.   Looks exceedingly timely and i would love
to get involved somehow.    Am heading back to the UK on that very day so
would love to know more about how things progress and indeed if any bricos
are in Manchester around Future Everything time i can meet up from around
early evening May 17th.

Sunny vibes being sent from a rather cold Sao Paulo. Just got back to a
connection after a most rainy time in Para state where we were researching
the monstrous ideas of hydroelectric dams and more on that very, very soon
now i have some form of meaningful connection again.

You might be interested to know that in Candomble this year is dominated by
female, water orixa power. I was doing some work with a Candomble/Capoeira
mestre and he has decided this year in 2012 to respect the power of
women!!! He was very interested in the notion of international water
projects and is doing a lot of good work in the Tapajos area of the Amazon
in raising awareness of the contamination of the river by general waste
like plastic bottles. There is then talk of a boat made out of plastic
bottles sailing around areas of the Tapajos and it could in the longer term
tie in with brico-boat ideas.

Next stop is the technoshamanism -technomagia convergence next week which
will involve some brico activity and presence so please do have a think
about if there is anything you would like to add and we shall work it out
somehow!

hope to see some of you next week and others in the summer in Europe!

tchau tchau

vx