:: [Frei0r] note and agree to string p…
Author: Jaromil
To: frei0r
Subject: [Frei0r] note and agree to string param

re all,

three things:

1) I agree we need string params fixed. needed that long time ago
and is the best solution for the problem posed, as Marko says

2) sorry I got delayed to pack a new release, nevertheless this
discussion might lead to a feature/bugfix that we want to have
so i'll stand by

3) I cannot respond to emails sent to the piksel.no list because
Gisle has censored me from ALL piksel.no mailinglists for airing
some uncomfortable truth. If you don't mind, I have to use another
mailinglist to reach the discussion and if you like you are welcome
to use it too, so that the "Piksel Director" cannot be a censor.

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39