:: Re: [Frei0r] new year, new list and…
Author: Jaromil
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] new year, new list and soon new release
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Dan Dennedy wrote:

> At one point, you suggested us to consider using github. I am all
> for that now. Of course, you can keep as much as you want at
> dyne.org, but might be nice to use github for managing merges and
> issue tracking.

I'm glad :) because it really works well.

I've setted up already for other projects a mirroring solution between
our repository and github, so it will be perfectly fine to move our
activity on github, still keeping the old links to code.dyne.org
working, we will be always free to away from github if needed. I don't
think we'll suffer from this decision, as the people behind it are
known to our network to be solidair with open source efforts, honest
and good willing - and extremely laborious, as we can see from the
results.

At last, dyne.org has an unlimited free account on github as we are
registered as a free software only group. So I'll proceed mirroring
the repository there.

Next step, I'll also do a new webpage for frei0r.

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39