:: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtu…
Author: Sonja van K
To: brico list eco new media list
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtueel Platform

Jaromil, this is great stuff. And living in the NL I was aware of the R & D lab at NiMK. I had no idea it was not in reports. Would it be an idea to have this listed somewhere on the bricolabs website under something like 'resources'? Just a suggestion.
ciao, Sonja

Sonja van Kerkhoff
ART: sonjavank.com DESIGN: sonjavank.com/design
VIDEOS: youtube.com/sonjavank VIDEOS: vimeo.com/sonjavank
ART BLOG: sonjavank.blogspot.com ART + MEDIA BLOG: sonjavank.wordpress.com BAHA'I Related BLOG: justabahai.wordpress.com