:: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtu…
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtueel Platform

hi jaromil,

i also think we don't have to be in there or any other publication, in
fact coolio's motto : i'll see you when you get there has worked very well
for us in the past and i hope in many futures to come!

but if others think differently and want to prepare something?

or/and you want to list your views on VP so we play that back to them?

salut from ghent ( very very faint hint of spring in the air! :)