:: [Bricolabs] collaborative environme…
Author: Felipe Fonseca
Subject: [Bricolabs] collaborative environmental management
Alô bricoworld

We are planning a conference this year on "collaborative environmental
management", organised with the University of Campina Grande in Sousa,
in an area of semi-arid climate in northeast Brasil. The focus of the
conference is to build upon the ideas of appropriate technologies,
environmental management and all kinds of networked solutions -
preferably related to dry regions, but not exclusively. Does anyone have
recommendations of interesting people or relevant projects in those areas?

The conference has also an open call for papers
(http://cigac.org/?page_id=282&lang=en) and will soon open another call
for experiments. We can't afford to bring a lot of people, but would be
happy to provide official invitation letters. Let me know if you are
interested in coming...

Best from warm São Paulo,

efe