:: Re: [Bricolabs] spam on wiki
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] spam on wiki

dear Patrick,

thanks for your update on Waterlabs!

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011, Patrick Humphreys wrote:

> Fabi- lets hope this way we can generate, transparency, sharing and
> inclusiveness, as you, and we, want from Bricolabs.

I understand then that we want to keep the wiki and foresee more use
for it, good! I'd be very happy to see a brico project take form,
waterlabs for instance. but then, is there someone more than Ian that
can take up admin tasks for the mediawiki? it neads to be cleaned from
spam and maybe we should add a captcha plugin that prevents further
spam. If this is not done, the bricolabs project will loose
credibility among humans as well search engine spiders.

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39