:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:…
Author: Holger Beetz
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:III, installing to HDD and nesting
Hi list,

1st, sorry for "spamming" the list with so many mails. There was some
issue with my e-mail address and Jaromil seems to have fixed this
yesterday. Thanks so far..

@El Evans: Thanks for clarifying.

It wonders me that there is Dyne III as beta with several features
lacking from the old 2.5 but in the same time the 2.5 seems to have
vanished from the downloads. Is there a reason for this ?

-Holger