:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:…
Author: Holger Beetz
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Questions on dyne:III, installing to HDD and nesting
hey v0x,

thanks for replying ! This looks interesting. Esp since I could boot
up other Linux ISOs beside dynebolic straight from grub. Really a nice
option to run dynebolic, Kanotix and so on.

I am a bit unshure about how to configure persistence with Debian. The
reference you gave mentions the "persistent" boot parameter and some
steps to follow.

I would be more than happy if you could elaborate your steps a bit
further on how to set up a persistence for dynebolic. This could also
be a nice option for running dyne with persistence on a USB stick plus
booting from CDROM (with modified boot options though).

TIA,
Holger