:: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to customize t…
Author: Marco Vladimir Lemus Yañez
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to customize the application menu?
Hi everyone
I've took a look into the *~./config/menus* directory where you can find the
*application.menu* file, it looks like a standar file (some kind of file
that you are not able to change) making reference to the
*/etc/xdg/menus*directory, there you can find the structure of the
menu, and the references
to some directory where the applications are listed.
According to what I have seen there are options for xfc and kde standar
menus, don't know too much, but I guess there should be a way to change the
menu layout, all this files make reference to
http://www.freedesktop.org/standars/menu-spec/1.0/menu.dtd
It's not working, but maybe this is a way to get something, maybe we must
try to learn more things about gnome and then decide to keep it or change
it, that's my opinion.
Saludos a todos
Marco Vladimir