:: [dyne:bolic] guitar tuner?
Author: a5'
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] guitar tuner?
Hi,

I have found dynebolic to be quite useful/helpful and fun. With one
exception; there is no guitar tuner.

~  http://www.oocities.org/harpin_floh/kguitune_page.html     ~

I currently have a old computer running a dynebolic nest and installation
without an internet connection. So I havn't been able to install a guitar
tuner.

       --- because of inexperience I am unlikely to succeed quickly with
            the installation ( dependencies and whatnot)

I am really not that concerned about my out of tune guitar... but I do
like to tune it sometimes.. Funny thing, it sounds better *honestly

It does create a distinct sound and it is hard to work with though.

anyway; I thought dynebolic would benefit from a tuner and I have found

gtkguitune to be a very good tuner in the past.

Thanks for your attention,

a5'

PS hope this isn't the second time I'm sending this. apologies!