:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic 3.0
Author: T M
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic 3.0
Well, I also still love dyne, but can't use it at this moment. New laptop
with some videodriver/card issues. But loved the distro cause of it's
additional manual with info. I don't know any distro which comes with a
manual with info so you can start fun things right away. Even if you have no
internet connection. I would love to see dyne packed with the latest
versions of free software which has helped me do my stuff. And although I
use another distro now I always walk with a dyne cd in case. Their or many
other things which I like about dyne but those or known things, folder copy
install, programs with a proper setting like ardour, speedy. looking forward
in having it running on my thinkbook.

Love