:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic 3.0
Author: Vladimir Lemus
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne:bolic 3.0
Now that we are talking (I haven't said too much, but at least I feel like part of a community) about dyne:bolic 3.x, I would like to know if it will maintain the Jaromil's recycling idea. Four months ago a friend gave me his old computer (128 Mb RAM, 10 Gb hard disk, and more almost obsolete hardware), inmediately I used dyne:bolic 2.5.2, and since then its is working perfectly, almost as new.
I'd love to upgrade my dyne, but I don't have enough money to upgrade my PC. Is it possible to have an entirely new distribution that woks perfect in old and new PC's?
Thanks to everyone, I will try to help in more things because I belive that dyne:bolic is a work that deserves a lot of attention. See you soon.
Saludos desde México

Vladimir

correl electrónico gratuito con 250 MB de capacidad y en 100 dominios distintos a elegir sólo en http://mail.mailmonstruo.com