:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:LiVES booting…
Author: jaromil
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:LiVES booting off a usb stick
On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 05:59:08PM +0200, transformat@??? wrote:
> hi all,
> salsaman wrote on the lives mailinglist:
>
> You could also mention that I have dyne:LiVES booting off a USB
> stick, and that I plan to start selling these soon and split the
> profits with the dynebolic team.
>
> nice,i think this is one way that different open source projects can
> profit from each other.

> hold the source open......................

definitely :) that should be the "economical" model for our
distribution and i'm really happy Salsaman can benefit from some
income supporting his developments this way.

you are all encouraged to do so! dyne:bolic is 100% FREE and its
distribution model can be completely decentralised.

ciao

- --

jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112 64D0 7B64 3184 B534 0B5E