:: [dyne:bolic] dyne:LiVES booting off…
Author: transformat
Subject: [dyne:bolic] dyne:LiVES booting off a usb stick
hi all,
salsaman wrote on the lives mailinglist:

You could also mention that I have dyne:LiVES
booting off a USB stick, and that I plan to start selling these soon and
split the profits with the dynebolic team.

nice,i think this is one way that different open source projects can profit from each other.
hold the source open......................
bye
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx