:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Implementing a Scr…
Author: MrChillum
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Implementing a Screensaver & shutdown problem
For the shutdown problem:
is the same problem for everyone testing dyne 2.5.2, in fact there's a
bug report thread on http://bugs.dyne.org , i think jaromil or some
other developper is trying to fix it. Anyway, it seems that the shutdown
process freezes for everyone after killing the x server and when
beginning to close syslogd...
The biggest problem is that with this bug i've to shut down manually
(after it freezes), and cannot make a reboot after killing x server... i
saw that sometime the system cannot "save the session for future logins"
when this happens (but i don't know if is due to same problem or another
one, cause it occurs rarely and usually i don't use this option...)

well, hope i was a little bit useful to all dem having the same matter

bye!