:: [dyne:bolic] Implementing a Screens…
Author: Cape
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Implementing a Screensaver & shutdown problem
Hi all!
I know that i could sound a little bit pretentious, but since i managed
to install and run aMule (yeess!!) i'd like a screensaver or similar
that can SHUTDOWN my screen (i can't do it manually on me laptop...)
after some time of inactivity.

Also, i have this problem: when i push the shutdown button it quickly
kill the X server("most likely the X server was killed") and then, when
it start closing syslogd it freezes and i have to manually shutdown. It
doesn't loose any data (if i choose "save session for future login" i
can find the same windows and program still opened) but it scares me a
little 'couse i use an external usb HD and i'm afraid that this could
harm it...

                Ciao