:: Re: [dyne:bolic] big problem! HD sc…
Author: cape
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] big problem! HD screwed up!
Nothing... I've just understand that the NTFS is inconsistent (wich could mean anything) but i can't mount it or read it at all. I tried fixboot, fixmbr and chkdsk with winzoz rescue cd and it told me that there are irreversible error, while testdisk (knoppix) return no error until i try to repair mft (and then exits with no explanation...). In some way, i can see the partiton (apparently with the correct size) but i cant read it or mount it. Can it be a faulty MFT? If so, how did it appen and how can i repair it?

The challenge is on!!