:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with vid…
Author: Ov0
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with video support on dyne:bolic

this is not about "popularity", this is about freedom.

skype limits your rights to communicate with people that don`t want to
use their software for any reason: for example that is not open source.

yahoo, ms, adobe..are "popular" as well, but they don`t respect your
right to not been dominated in basic aspects of life as communications.

--
(
)