:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with vid…
Author: Mateusz Slaski
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Skype 2.x with video support on dyne:bolic
It is as I afraid. Only hacking. But I'm not good in it - Really I never
tried it.
Maybe is some easy way of hacking in this case?
Not decompilation of Skype for example.
If Skype uses standart features from old and new libraries - and was
only compiled with new one - maybe is possible to show Skype that in
system are new libraries?

Best regards
Mateusz