:: [dyne:bolic] Read only filesystem?
Author: Matt Grice
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Read only filesystem?
Hi all,

Since the last update of Dyne:Bolic, I'm getting a lot of 'read-only
filesystem' type errors. Before 2.5.2, I could install NVIDIA kernel
drivers and Firefox/Thunderbird extensions and they would be overlaid
over the filesystem form my nest. Now, it appears that I cannot write to
the filesystem so cannot install extensions such as enigmail.

I tried to mount the network module with 'dynesdk devel network' which
does allow me to write to /opt/network/bin and /opt/network/lib, and as
such, should allow me to install enigmail. however, nothing appears to
happen when I install it. :(

When thunderbird fires up, it reports that it's registering the
enigmail.js, but it doesn't show up in the list of components in
Tool/extensions.

Anybody got any ideas?

Matt