:: Re: [dyne:bolic] What to do when yo…
Author: ryan
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] What to do when you boot
Hi, do you know what kind of video card you have?

And this might work in the mean time.

Type this in:

nano /etc/X11xorg.conf

Then scroll down until you get to a line that looks kinda like this:

Section      "Device"
                 Identifier    "VGA"
                 Driver        "nv"

Change "nv" (or what ever it is for you) to "vesa"

Them press Ctrl+x to exit, and y to save.

Then try startx again. If that doesn't work do the same again
but change the "nv" to "fbdev" instead.

Hope that helps,
Ryan