:: Re: [dyne:bolic] What to do when yo…
Author: Loren Zawodny
To: dynebolic
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] What to do when you boot
Ok I have had a few replies and here are the error messages
that come up:

error messages are:

(EE) no deviced detected

Fatal Server Error: No Screens Found

error 104 on X server

I have been advised that this is a problem with the X
server. When I run 'startx' it loops me back around to the
same place. Call me crazy but is this a bug in the LiveCD?
I run other flavors of linux with no trouble.

Any ideas?

LZ