:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user commen…
Author: Bomis
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Maybe I should just use my Mint CD (basically Ubuntu with non-free
necessities on-board) for flash-y browsing, and use d:b as is for what
it's meant for -- making art. All that .deb/.rpm/.tgz/midnight
commander/package/repository/install/module stuff is VERY confusing to
those of us who are trying to cross over from the dark side (if you know
what I mean), where one downloads an .exe file, then clicks on it, and
you're done.

I.