:: Re: [dyne:bolic] kernel module load…
Author: David Wood
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] kernel module loading in a dyne module
> hi David,
>
> rushy quick note, i'm damn busy IRL these days...

Know the feeling! Thanks for your reply, all help and
pointers have added up, and this evening I got my
first version up and running.

I discovered that I need to add a line into the
/etc/X11/xorg.conf to tell X to find the module
properly.

So now I'm happy now that I've got it (mostly) up and
running. Some more tweaking and I'll have a version
of these nvidia drivers I'll feel happy releasing into
the wild, if they're of any use to anyone else!

Now to get veejay to behave itself with multiple
screens :)

Thanks,

David