:: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to…
Author: G_P
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to log in as user
takhai mohamed wrote:
> hi, is rasyaw
>
> i 'm new to this , but i docked dyne and made a nest , adding users been a
> headache

Hi

I have successfully managed to create a new user on Dyne:bolic 2.4.2

I did this *before* creating a nest. I don't know if that is important,
perhaps someone could try both ways & let us know.

I right clicked on the menu & selected 'configure' then 'Add user'

I chose a name & password but otherwise accepted all the defaults.

I right clicked & logged out which took me to a terminal

I logged in at the terminal & then typed 'startx' to begin my x session.

I hope that this helps. If it does please reply. If it does work for
everybody perhaps we should put it on the wiki.

Guy