:: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to…
Author: Manoj K
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to log in as user
I have had the same problem and I submitted a similar e-mail to the mailing
list about a month ago with no response. When adding users, I get a PAM
authentication error. I was unable to get my new user account to be able to
do anything useful in dyne. Only the root account would work properly.

Something needs to be fixed in dyne with the adduser command but I am too
new to Linux to work out what.

Manoj