:: [dyne:bolic] change default soundca…
Author: Mariano
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] change default soundcard on DYNEII:DHORUBA
Hi everyone! I switched back to linux after a couple of years and now I am
at the "getting used to" stage, I'm happy to find out something that fits my
needs, my hardware and a phylosophy I agree with. Nice Job!
However this week was kinda frustrating cause I couldn't get my Audigy to
work.. I'm a student for music production so it's of main importance to
me. I did all the research I could yet I cannot change my default
soundcard from the onboard to the ca0106, is the same problem mentioned in
this mail

http://lists.dyne.org/dynebolic/msg01086.php

but I think is outdated cause I have a different file structure and /dev/dsp
doesn't seem to be a symlink, sorry for the lack of precise details of what
I've tried but I'm writing this from work, i don't think I remember ALL the
things I've done, believe me they were many, i promise I'll do my homework
next time, heh. I can't wait to get my hands on the soft, but I need to get
this working first.

another question: How can I customize the look of xterm and make those
changes permanent trough the main menu?

Thanks in advance, and congrats for dyne

Mariano
pensalo@???