:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Maxam: the first t…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Maxam: the first troll of this list since 5 years! be happy :)

dear Maxam,

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 03:58:54PM +0100, Maxam CPC wrote:
> Jaromil,
>
> How can an unwashed bum like you threaten to defame me? Just how far do you
> think you can threaten people on the internet? You have crossed the line.
>
> For threatening to hack my computer in your message below I am going to file
> a complaint with the police (obtaining unauthorised access to a computer
> system is a criminal offence).

i never threated to hack into your computer :) i just said i'll gather
informations about your identity in order to act upon your violence.

by now i gathered enough of this information. in case you like to
proceed by legal means, that's completely fine with me, i already know
whom i'll face in the courtroom :)

as a last instance i kindly ask the people present in this mailinglist,
if they feel like spending some time to help this situation, to mail me
privately an account from their point of view about this thread.

thanks all for your patience

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)