:: [dyne:bolic] Maxam: the first troll…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] Maxam: the first troll of this list since 5 years! be happy :)

hi Thomas,

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 05:05:45AM +0200, Thomas B. wrote:
> I just hope that Jaromil and the other people actually working on dynebolic
> don't get too annoyed by the likes of you.

thanks :)

don't worry, i'm hanging around on the net since more than 15 years now,
you can expect i do have experience of trolls.

it is well known that there are such trolls around free open source
software communities, especially recently (some major forums just needed
to issue a moderation policy for that).

i am against any kind of moderation, so in case this person continues
like this, he or she will simply obstruct the communication in this
mailinglist, we will simply stop providing the service, as it is already
too much work for me.

OTOH we might all acknowledge who this person is and where is located,
what is up to and why. i personally believe in transparence and always
intrigued to collect informations.

To the Jah people that know and care about Rastafari tradition of this
mailinglist, I will just mention that I'm a rasta kid from the vibes of
Sicilia and Salento, the generation opened by RAS DEDO, Sud Sound
System, Nun Te Reggae Piu' and the Avalon Elfs.

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)