:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish lis…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Maxam CPC
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Nouveaux-sujets: [dyne:bolic] Rosegarden 1.4+, DSSI plug-ins, poor default ROX config
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish list
Regarding the Rosegarden software, the [u]real[/u] Rosegarden is very highly
regarded by musicians and audio producers. The real Rosegarden is a
completely different software package to what it was, and starts from
Version 4. This can cause a lot of confusion, because the Rosegardens before
4 were nearly useless, but from 4 on you have a multimedia DAW with just
Rosegarden and Audacity.