:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish lis…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish list

hi Dan,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 02:46:16AM -0700, Dan MacDonald wrote:
> I've already tried sending this wish list to Jaromil a
> couple of times but I've had no response so I've been
> wondering if its just that his spam filter stopped it,
> he's been too busy to reply or...?

yes. sorry :|

and THANKS for your contribution, i think is really valid, i just din't
had time to reply you in private so far, but anyway i believe such
discussions should be hosted on this mailinglist so that everyone can
benefit and engage your ideas.

as a general way to go, since we arrived to version 2.4.2, please
consider i won't keep on updating the software in the distribution,
since everything needed for it is available to everyone, this is now a
phase in which our community can get more involved (as it is happening
already) and build modules that will update and complete the current
ones.

so please don't address your feature requests to me directly, but to the
community. i will give visibility to all our efforts on the
dynebolic.org pages, i suggest anyway we keep this as much independent
as possible.

happy hacking :)

ciao

- --