:: [dyne:bolic] ALERT: Your email has …
Author: eBay Customer Support
Subject: [dyne:bolic] ALERT: Your email has not been received by eBay. (KMM57021690V52047L0KM)
Your email will NOT be reviewed by eBay personnel.

In order to investigate these reports effectively and in a timely
manner, we only review and respond to emails that are *forwarded* to
this address.

The email address "spoof@???" is used only for processing reports

of Websites that attempt to impersonate eBay.

For eBay to more fully investigate your report, please use the "forward"
function of your email program to send the original spoof email you
received to spoof@???. We will review the email and follow-up with
you as soon as possible.

***IMPORTANT: When you forward your message to spoof@???, do not
alter the subject line, add text to your message or forward the email as
an attachment.***

If your email contains links to suspicious web sites they will be
automatically processed and added to the eBay fraud tracking systems.
After the web site is verified as a spoof site, we will start the
process to have the web site shut down.

Suspicious web sites can also be reported using the eBay Toolbar Account
Guard. For more info, please visit:

http://www.ebay.com/ebay_toolbar

***IMPORTANT: If an email asks for eBay account or personal information,
but does NOT appear in your My Messages Inbox on eBay, do not click on
ANY links in the email.***

For more information about identifying spoof email, and protecting your
account with the eBay Toolbar and Account Guard, please visit the eBay
Security & Resolution Center at:

http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/stop_spoof_websites.html

If you think your personal information has been compromised in any way,
you should take immediate steps to change your eBay, PayPal, and email
passwords. You should also contact your bank to see if there has been
any suspicious activity on your account. You can find more information
about protecting your identity at the following help page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/problems-identity-theft.html

Thank you again for sending us your report. We appreciate your efforts
to keep eBay and PayPal safe.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety Team

***Please do not reply to this email as your reply will not be read.***