:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do I ripp a tr…
Author: flavius.38977219
To: dynebolic
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do I ripp a track from a CD on Dyne?
Just making sure I'm getting it right here - this GUI won't run on Dyne 2.2
because it relies on features available only to Gnome users?

Kind regards,

VirtualFlavius
The Hydrobeats Project
http://fast.assembla.com/wiki/show/hydrobeats

-----BEGIN
PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

might want to look at grip (http://nostatic.org/grip/)
> > It provides a

nice interface to do the ripping - gets the names from
> > the net, etc
>
> problem with grip it's the dependency from the gnome desktop, that's

why
> it is not anymore in dyne:bolic (it was in version 1)
>
> there

are rumors :) that in the 1.0 version of K3b there will be CD and
> DVD ripping

features, as smooth and easy as any other functionality
> offered by K3b

(a very good piece of software, eh)

SIGNATURE-----