:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB s…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: stomfisite
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Temas antiguos: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 kernel panic
Temas nuevos: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB stick bug resolved
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB stick
Hi jaromil,

I wrote you a clarification note re the FAT 32 USB Nest boot
problem on the bug tracker (bug 154).

I see you made it a minor bug, but that was for ext3 partitions.
I still can't boot from a FAT 32 USB stick Nest.
I want to use this method on machines with NTFS partitions.

I'll send you a 1GB stick for you to play with and keep if that
would help you analyse.
Just send me a mailing address to my email.
I'll put my new copyleft Dyne module howto on it as well as
/var/messages and dmesg from the USB Nest boot.

Pity I can't trap the screen messages as well.

Kind regards
Stomfi