:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 kernel pa…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Temas nuevos: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB stick
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 kernel panic
hi Jim,

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 01:57:10PM -0500, Jim wrote:
> I am getting a kernel panic with dyne 2.2. When running the live CD it

[...]
> dyne 2.1 worked OK on this config with both nest and dock on the IDE.
>
> Suggestions, comments, etc.

in dyne:bolic 2.2 the linux kernel is 2.6.17,
same as in 2.1, but with some modifications to the .config
i use pentium-mmx target for the kernel, never changed thru versions,
but many other things did, like SCSI and IDE device drivers included
statically in the kernel. i'll upload the new .config and post a diff on
http://dev.dynebolic.org soon

:? i'm curious about this problem, but no time for it at the moment :)

i'll be back on dyne:bolic core development in march,
when we'll start building the 3.0

i'll make sure that all kernel sources are available as usual on
rsync://rsync.dyne.org::dynebolic/dyneII/kernel
easyly downloaded from inside dyne:bolic with the command
dynesdk mksdk
which creates your SDK environment ready for compilation including all
kernel patches and external modules and a diff to the vanilla linux
kernel.

we also have a bugtracker on http://bugs.dyne.org

thanks,
ciao