:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB s…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: stomfisite
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Temas antiguos: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB stick
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB stick bug resolved
Further testing on various Px platforms shows that this bug is only
on my hardware which has one of those pesky nVidia chipsets on a
Gigabyte motherboard. AMD 64 K8 with CK804 PCIE. Needs proprietary
nVidia driver enhanced kernel to work.

So apologies for the trouble.

I shall investigate a solution so that others may benefit, as this
was a nice quick system for the budget conscious, although I can now
get a dual core AMD in the latest socket with 200GB SATA drive, 1 GB
RAM for under $1K AUD. Just the thing for running Xen and 200 copies
of Dyne2. Far Out, as us old beatniks used to say.