:: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 XRUNS !!!
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Frisko
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 XRUNS !!!
(sorry first one was sent wrong ...)
hi,

Today I tried out dynebolic 2.2 on my PC. I have an
amd athlon 2600+
512MB RAM
SATA 120 GB seagate harddisk

Jack:
48 KHz
128 Frames
Buffer 2
Realtime

Sound Card:
RME HDSP 9652
with 1.3 MS minimum latency

In Windows with ASIO I had no problems but with dynebolic 2.2 Jack and Ardour I get Xruns.
I recorded 12 tracks at the same time for half an hour and I got 254 Xruns. This seems to be not a good rate for recording audio.
On ubuntustudio.com was written that you should only have Xruns on programm start up.
My nest is about 350 MB and dynebolic and my audio directory is on the same partition. Can you help me to eliminate Xruns, please?

Thanks
In advance
Eduard