:: Re: [DNG] What are you using for a …
Author: Charles
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] What are you using for a firewall/router
I am using opnsense on a Dell 5070 and seems to be doing OK.
I have a 4 port nic also running different networks for isolation.

I check in with it once in a while but the setup wizard should give you a functioning firewall router like a regular commercial router.

This is the guide I used:

https://homenetworkguy.com/how-to/beginners-guide-to-set-up-home-network-using-opnsense/

He has some guides for making it more hardened also.

Best,
Charles

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.