:: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this …
Author: bronac
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this event in amsterdam

Just thinking abut what Jaromil and Shu Lea and Patrice and Rob have written. I do like the idea of doing some writing together. I also think it is wrth doing it as a kind of gestation of postings around this topic which strikes right at the heart (it seems to me) of the brico-space. Even so far Shu Lea's metaphor has struck home with me.
I don't know how and where we might publish something....but idly the thought of doing a Brico-reader sometime in 2012 has come to mind.

Perhaps Felipe and others who gather in May can harbour the waves....(will try to be there also if I can somehow!)

Don't know how others feels. Re helping with editorial or real concentration I can't do anything till second half of the year as for my sins am busily curating .www.visualisecambridg.org....and other stuff like some book chapter on ethics and bioart.....but if there is a way of getting under the writing skin of this question through postings from diverse perspectives as I think Jaromil was suggesting then let's maybe try??

Ciao